Colorado Drone Video (4K)
Colorado is one of the most beautiful states in the USA, and it’s the one that got me into traveling.
Back in 2016, I slept in a truck tent for 2 months and drove almost 10,000 miles in the mountains to capture this 4K Colorado drone video.
Without further ado, fly colorful Colorado with me!
The mountains, waterfalls, canyons, and autumn colors make Colorado perfect for aerial filming!
Some places you might see in the video:
– Tenmile Creek (Frisco, CO)
– Bangs Canyon (Grand Junction, CO)
– American Basin
– Million Dollar Highway
– Blue Lakes Trail (Ridgway, CO)
– North Clear Creek Falls (Creede, CO)
– Bear Creek Falls (Ouray, CO)
– Officers Gulch (Frisco, CO)
– Crystal Mill (Marble, CO)
– Escalante Canyon (Delta, CO)
– Town of Silverton, CO
– Devil’s Head Fire Lookout (Sedalia, CO)
– Island Lake Hike (Silverton, CO)
– Royal Gorge Bridge (Canon City, CO)
– Town of Ouray, CO
– Ice Lakes Trail (Silverton, CO)
– Bear Creek Falls (Telluride, CO)
– Rattlesnake Canyon Arches (Grand Junction, CO)
– Bridal Veil Falls (Telluride, CO)
– Booth Falls Trail (Vail, CO)
– Hanging Lake (Glenwood Springs, CO)
– Maroon Bells (Aspen, CO)
– Dallas Divide (Ridgway, CO)
– Colorado National Monument (Grand Junction, CO)
– Via Ferrata (Telluride, CO)
– Roxborough State Park (Littleton, CO)
– Mount Elbert
– Handies Peak
– Grays Peak
– Eldorado Canyon State Park
– Mount Lincoln
If you enjoyed this Colorado drone video, don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube for more footage like this!
Message me if you’re interested in licensing some of this video footage for your projects. Thanks!
Music: “Ilusion” from Guitarra del Fuego© by Johannes Linstead – used by permission of Real Music® – https://www.realmusic.com