Pantai Penyabong Beach is one of the most secluded white sand beaches in Belitung, Indonesia.
Where To Stay In Belitung
Pantai Penyabong Beach
Penyabong Beach has nice white sand and no crowds, with flat granite boulders that you can walk on like a natural jetty.
The water is not as clear as Tanjung Tinggi Beach and the waves are stronger, but this one is way less crowded. We had the whole place pretty much to ourselves.
Sadly a lot of trash has built up at Penyabong over the years. Please don’t drop anything here. If you can pick up something on your way out, that’s even better.
FREE as of 2020.
There’s no entrance fee at Pantai Penyabong Beach.
How To Get There
Penyabong Beach is located on the southwest corner of Belitung island, about 1.5 hours from Tanjung Pandan city.
The best way to get there is to rent a scooter or hire a private car and driver. You can book either of these with Billitone Capture.
More Belitung Travel Tips
Looking for more information on beautiful Belitung island in Indonesia?
Check out my Belitung Island Travel Guide for more photos, tips, and ideas of what to do in Belitung!
Belitung Private Driver & Motorbike Rental
If you want to explore Belitung in the comfort and safety of a private car with a driver, my recommendation would be Billitone Capture (+62 853-1555-5288).
Their price is 400k Rupiah ($26 USD) for a day tour of driving and sightseeing in Belitung for 1-5 passengers. That's the total price for the whole car + driver + petrol. For longer distance trips, there may be a surcharge.
If you'd rather travel by motorbike, they have that too. Their scooter rentals start at 75k Rupiah (~$5) in Tanjung Pandan city.
- Belitung Island Travel Guide - Beaches, Hotels & Things To Do
- Belitung Island Hopping Tour - What To Expect
- Most Beautiful Indonesian Islands - Best Places To Visit In Indonesia
- Best Hikes In Indonesia - Volcanoes, Jungles, & Waterfalls
- Indonesia Beach Guide - Best Beaches In Indonesia
- Indonesia Waterfall Guide - Best Waterfalls In Indonesia
- Best Things To Do In Indonesia - What To Do In The Islands
- Indonesia Travel Guide - Tips, Info, & Photos