Thailand Drone Video (4K): Koh Tao, Samui, Phangan
Explore the Thai islands via drone!
This Thailand drone video was mostly filmed on the island of Koh Tao, but also has some shots from Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
Thailand has a reputation for strict drone laws, but they are actually pretty relaxed and sensible. Just stay away from airports, temples, crowds, national parks, etc and you can get some amazing aerial shots here.
Some places you might see in the video:
– Bottle Beach Viewpoint (Koh Phangan)
– Sairee Beach (Koh Tao)
– Ao Leuk Bay (Koh Tao)
– John Suwan Viewpoint (Koh Tao)
– Koh Nang Yuan Twin Islands (Koh Tao)
– Hin Wong Bay (Koh Tao)
– Freedom Beach (Koh Tao)
– Ao Tanote Bay (Koh Tao)
– Sai Nuan Beach (Koh Tao)
– Koh Tao Hillside Resort (Koh Tao)
– Shark Bay (Koh Tao)
– Shark Island (Koh Tao)
– Samui Island Summit (Koh Samui)
– Cape Je Ta Kang (Koh Tao)
I hope you enjoyed this Thailand drone video. Subscribe on YouTube for more videos like this!
Message me if you’re interested in licensing some of this video footage for your projects. Thanks!
- My Thailand Travel Guide – Tips, Info & Photos
- 12 Best Beaches On Koh Tao Island
- 21 Best Things To Do In Koh Tao Island